500031$178.00Powder coated red and made of lightweight aluminum alloy, the Wildfire drip torch is designed to withstand the rough treatment that drip torches often endure. The safety loop is well away from the flame so there is no danger of the fuel in the loop (liquid seal) vaporizing from heat. The screw type vent valve introduces air to the bottom of the tank to relieve the vacuum created as fuel is being used. The wick is made of inserted fiberglass. The “handlifting” handle gives good balance in any ...Read moreAvailability: In Stock
- 400428$47.00GUARDN'FLO® is a single-jacket utility hose, available in 3/4”. It features a polymer coating on the jacket to ensure maximum abrasion resistance and longevity of life while allowing the hose lightweight and compact for easy storage. Above all, GUARDN'FLO® is versatile and well adapted to a number of different applications:
• Wildfire remote fireline applications
• Forestry mop-up and sprinkler hose kits
• Quick access for brush fires, car fires and decontamination
•...Read moreAvailability: In Stock
- 250291$167.00The new VPO-1X is the latest backpack hand pump to join the WATERAX BACKPAX series. Its collapsible 5 US Gal (19 L) bag is constructed of heavy duty yet lightweight polyester fabric which is encased in vinyl for superior puncture and abrasion protection. Its seams are reinforced in all the right places to eliminate any possibility of leaks. The VPO-1X includes the WATERAX HPC-X brass hand pump which features a sturdy nylon rear pistol grip and forward rubber grip, a combination nozzle tip al...Read moreAvailability: In Stock
- 100106$4,295.00Model includes discharge & suction thread protectors, fuel line, and fuel can.
Since 1964 when the MARK-3® was first introduced by WAJAX, after the 4-stage detachable pump end was patentend in 1958, it has been the standard wildland portable fire pump used by forestry agencies around the world. A truly outstanding and reliable performer, the MARK-3® fire pump is designed to withstand the rigors of firefighting and it is the core of most water delivery systems in wildland op...Read moreAvailability: In Stock
- 100025$5,095.00The BB-4 vehicle mounted high-pressure fire pump is ideal for remote water transfer, initial attack, sprinkler systems, brush truck and slip-on firefighting systems in forestry and rural fire environments.
High-pressure up to 440 PSI (30 bar) is provided to operate very long hose lays and overcome pressure losses due to large elevation changes often encountered in rugged wildland fire operations.
A unique feature of the BB-4 pump is the quick release pump end that is int...Read moreAvailability: Delivery date confirmed upon order
- 100053$1,195.00The WATERAX MINI-STRIKER® pump pairs a reliable single stage pump end with the Honda 4-stroke 2.5 HP engine to achieve pressures of up to 85 PSI (5.9 BAR) and offer volume supply of up to 80 GPM (303 L/Min). Extremely portable and lightweight, this this mini powerhouse performs well when used by itself or in tandem with other pumps, and is a very popular choice for entry level slip-on applications. It is also particularly suited to some of the latest fire control techniques where small, l...Read moreAvailability: In Stock