500608$0.00PLAN AHEAD: GET YOUR FREE WATERAX 2021 CALENDAR
You fight fire and at WATERAX we know that you can't miss an opportunity to plan ahead, so we're proud to offer you our free 2021 calendar a great way to help you stay organized in 2021!
When it comes to fighting fire, you understand that being prepared takes the right planning, the right equipment, and the right people. WATERAX offers a complete line of high-pressure centrifugal portable fire pumps and components suited to...Read moreAvailability: In Stock
- 500613$12.00The WATERAX tube style bandana is a multi-functional headwear that can be worn over a dozen different ways! Ideal for any outdoor activity providing great protection from the elements. Excellent moisture management makes it the perfect tubular for running, hiking or skiing.
One size fits most adults. Elastic, retains original shape, Unisex. Seamless, Perfect for all kinds of activities.
UV protection, great as a street wear accessory. Breathable, wicks moisture, dries fas...Read moreAvailability: Out of stock
- 500612$0.00The WATERAX Portable Pumps Catalog 2019 is now available!!
The product guide features
• TABLES WITH ITEM NUMBERS & PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
• ACTION PICTURES
• NEW PRODUCTS
• FIRE HOSE & WATER HANDLING ACCESSORIES
• PUMP TOOL KITS
• COMPONENTS FOR APPARATUS BUILDERS
Don't forget you can always access the digital catalog from anywhere!
We hope that you’ll enjoy browsing our new product guide and that it will deliver all the information ...Read moreAvailability: Product in clearance - 178 remaining
- 500610$0.00Order your MARK-3 185cc Engine Assembly Illustrated Parts Breakdown Poster
Ask for the real McCoy: the MARK-3®, recognized across the firefighting industry as the ultimate lightweight, portable pump.
The WATERAX 185cc engine features the following enhancements:
• Nikasil-coated cylinder
• Impregnated crankcase
• Composite cooling fan
• Longer recoil rope
Get your FREE poster with your next online order! Read moreAvailability: Product in clearance - 207 remaining
- 500609$0.00Order your 12-16S 4-Stage High-Pressure Pump End Illustrated Parts Breakdown Poster
WATERAX offers of a complete line of high performance pump ends suited to meet the most difficult water handling requirements. The performance and dependabilityof our pumps come from our superior multi-stage pump end design, patentend in 1958, that provides unrivaled pressure and volume.
Unique blister resistant mechanical rotary seal to prolong pump end longevity.
Maintenance-...Read moreAvailability: Product in clearance - 23 remaining